Yes. You have the right, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to request access to any information that organisations like the NHS hold about you.

This includes copies of paper, electronic and hybrid patient health records. For more information about how to view your health care or social care records, please contact your GP practice or visit your local authority or NHS Trust website.