If you do not want to have your information shared, this is called ‘Opting Out’. To do so, you can fill out a short form and send it to your GP's surgery or directly to us. To do this, please follow the instructions in Your Record.

Opting In

If, at a later date, you decide that you do wish to have a shared record in Hampshire, then you can complete a short form to do so. Please send this to your GP surgery or us.

In either case, we will ensure that your request is carried out as soon as possible.